Counter Research is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Counter Research side quest.
I would love to observe your power! I might find a more efficient way to take down Others if I used the way you apply your power for reference! At least that's what I thought!
Counter Research Information
- Phase: Phase 9
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: Defense System Developer
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: With intercept, defeat 3 Cushion Pound.
How to Unlock Counter Research
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: On the second bridge connecting two roads of Suoh's Main Street, the Defense System Developer dressed in black formal attire.
Counter Research Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Counter Research Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Counter Research Walkthrough
- Travel to the Museum Ruins in the Supernatural Life Research Facility. You will find Cushion Pounds in the L-shaped room, and in a corner room shaped like a square with one tip bitten off. Damage the Cushion Pound until it has a little bit health left, then wait for it to shoot a projectile at you. Immediately perform a dodge to Intercept, eliminating it with the projectile thrown back. Defeat 3 Cushion Pounds with this method.
Counter Research Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here