Environmentalism (Kasane) is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Kasane Randall. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Environmentalism (Kasane) side quest.
Others are hindering my progress of wild animal research. That violent Other is especially destructive to the environment. I want to be able to protect the animals' habitat.
Environmentalism (Kasane) Information
- Phase: Phase 5
- Location: Musubi's
- Requester: Wild Animal Researcher
- Character: Kasane Randall
- Side Quest Objective: With Brain Crush, defeat 3 Auger Sabbat.
How to Unlock Environmentalism (Kasane)
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: Enter straight into the Musubi's Restaurant Interior, and talk to the Wild Animal Researcher in a casual blue jacket.
Environmentalism (Kasane) Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Environmentalism (Kasane) Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Environmentalism (Kasane) Walkthrough
- Travel to the Inside Abandoned Line in Abandoned Subway: Suoh Line 9. It is recommended to bring party members Kyoka Eden and Shiden Ritter along, as defeating 3 Auger Sabbats can take some time. With their help, deplete their HP until the they are nearly eliminated, then execute them with Brain Crush.
Environmentalism (Kasane) Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here