Good Ol' Iron Wall is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Kasane Randall. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Good Ol' Iron Wall side quest.
So many memories... I suddenly feel like seeing the power of that iron wall. How about you go out and do some suppressing?
Good Ol' Iron Wall Information
- Phase: Phase 11
- Location: OSF Hospital
- Requester: Retired Troop Member
- Character: Kasane Randall
- Side Quest Objective: Use a Combo Vision with Gemma, defeat 2 Auger Sabbat.
How to Unlock Good Ol' Iron Wall
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: At the top right corner of the OSF Hospital lobby, the Retired Troop Member in uniform.
Good Ol' Iron Wall Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Good Ol' Iron Wall Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Good Ol' Iron Wall Walkthrough
- Bring Gemma Garrison along and travel either to Abandoned Subway: Suoh Line 9 or inside the BABE Entrance. Defeat 2 Auger Sabbats using his Combo Vision in those areas.
Good Ol' Iron Wall Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here