Help with a Report is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Kasane Randall. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Help with a Report side quest.
I'm writing a report on my favorite writer for school. He writes a lot about powers. Hey, can I watch you using your powers?
Help with a Report Information
- Phase: Post-game
- Location: OSF Hospital
- Requester: Art Student
- Character: Kasane Randall
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS invisibility is active, defeat 3 Base Paws. With Brain Crush, defeat 3 Saws Paws.
How to Unlock Help with a Report
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: At the corner of OSF Hospital lobby next to the entrance, the Art Student in purple shirt.
Help with a Report Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Help with a Report Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Help with a Report Walkthrough
- Travel to the Memories of Rebellion in the Sumeragi Tomb together with Kagero Donne. Move forward from the entrance to charge into a bunch of Saw Paws. Eliminate them using Brain Crush. Next, travel to the Hallowed Grounds in Arahabaki Secure Site. Near the Save Point by the Gimmicks in the middle of the map, you shall encounter multiple Base Paws. Clear them while SAS: Invisibility is active.
Help with a Report Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here