Human-like, But Not is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Human-like, But Not side quest.
I’m really not a fan of Others that closely resemble humans. I’m sorry to ask you, but would you mind taking care of that human-shaped one for me?
Human-like, But Not Information
- Phase: Phase 2
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: Relief Corps Member
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: During Brain Drive, defeat 5 Buddy Rummy.
How to Unlock Human-like, But Not
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: On Main Street of Suoh, the city officer in red and black uniform standing near the Item Shop.
Human-like, But Not Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Human-like, But Not Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Human-like, But Not Walkthrough
- Travel to the Underground Facility in Kikuchiba. Charge up the Brain Drive bar by killing random Others. Approach a multiple Buddy Rummies and annihilate them with Brain Drive. Repeat as needed.
Human-like, But Not Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here