No Interference is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the No Interference side quest.
We had some deals involving Shiroyama's work get lost in an Others attack. Argh, I'm fuming just thinking about it! All because of that damn Other! I want you to go get revenge on that Other for me!
No Interference Information
- Phase: Post-game
- Location: Seiran City
- Requester: Art Dealer
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS sclerokinesis is active, defeat 2 Auger Sabbat. With Charge Attack, defeat 2 Booger Sabbat.
How to Unlock No Interference
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: At the Town Center of Seiran City, in the small Triangular dead end near a Resource Reading. The Art Dealer wearing dark brown formal attire.
No Interference Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
No Interference Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
No Interference Walkthrough
- Travel to BABE Entrance in Togetsu, and bring along Gemma Garrison. At the area leading to a narrow bath with 2 Data Spots followed by a Save Point, you shall encounter Auger Sabbats. Kill them while you have SAS: Sclerokinesis activated, then travel to the Hallowed Grounds at Arahabaki Secure Site. In the area with two large pillars near the entrance, Booger Sabbats along with Vase Paws will spawn. Defeat the Booger Sabbats with the Charge Attack to complete the mission.
No Interference Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here