Rooting for the Hero is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Rooting for the Hero side quest.
Is it true you can make things float and throw them around? There's an Other who can do that too, right?! Who is stronger, you or it?!
Rooting for the Hero Information
- Phase: Phase 11
- Location: Seiran City
- Requester: Hero-Loving Boy
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS Psychokinesis is active, defeat 3 Barrista Santa.
How to Unlock Rooting for the Hero
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: In the Town Center of Seiran City, inside the largest hall, the Hero-Loving Boy in a red jacket.
Rooting for the Hero Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Rooting for the Hero Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Rooting for the Hero Walkthrough
- Travel to Old OSF Hospital, Old Ward together with Kasane Randall. You will find several Barrista Santas in the rectangular space in the middle, with two Resource Readings and a staircase nearby. Use SAS: Psychokinesis to eliminate them on the last hit.
Rooting for the Hero Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here