SAS: Clairvoyance is a Struggle Arms System (SAS) Ability in Scarlet Nexus. SAS: Clairvoyance is an ability that becomes available when you have Tsugumi Nazar at Yuito's party. In Scarlet Nexus, is a combat mechanic of the game that allows the player to unleash unique Psycho-Kinetic Abilities. Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
SAS: Clairvoyance Information
Struggle Arms System (SAS) is a brain-to-brain connection with a virtual cable that allows you to temporarily use your Companions' powers. The SAS menu is displayed in the lower right of the screen during battle. Pressing the corresponding mapped buttons will activate the SAS in that slot.
- Related Companion: Tsugumi Nazar
- Effect: By borrowing the Clairvoyance power, you can detect invisible enemies and see-through poor visibility conditions such as fog. Additionally, perfect dodges are easier to execute, allowing you to trigger a powerful Read Attack by performing a weapon attack immediately after. Additional effects will be added as you strengthen your bond with Tsugumi.
SAS: Clairvoyance Upgrades
By strengthening your bond with Tsugumi Nazar through completing Bond Episodes, you can increase the level of SAS: Clairvoyance and unlock permanent buffs and effects for this ability. By default, all companions start with Level 1, and completing the companion's related bond episode will increase the SAS level.
Level 1: Clairvoyance & Read Attack
- While the SAS is active, you can discern the position of invisible enemies and see in areas where visibility is poor. A perfect dodge will also be easier to execute.
- After a successful perfect dodge, perform a read attack with the weapon attack button to deal heavy damage to an enemy and knock them down.
Level 2: Shell Break & Guard Vision
- While SAS is active, hitting with a Read Attack allows you to break shells with one hit.
- Also, when you are attacked, there is a chance for a Vision of Tsugumi to appear and block the attack, negating the damage.
Level 3: Psychokinesis Read Attack & Combo Vision
- After a Perfect DOdge, use the corresponding button to perform a Read Attack to damage the enemy and knock them prone.
- Using the corresponding buttons enables a Combo Vision in which Tsugumi attacks from a distance while retreating.
Level 4: Increase SAS Recovery Speed & Assault Vision
- Increases the recovery speed of the SAS: Clairvoyance gauge.
- Also, attack an unguarded enemy and Tsugumi will call out. Answer her by pressing the corresponding buttons and she will appear as a Vision and perform a special attack.
Level 5: Prolong SAS Effect
- SAS: Clairvoyance effect time increases,
Level 6: Increase Crush Effectiveness & Drop Rate
- While the SAS is active, you can deplete enemies' crush gauge even more, and defeating the enemy will make it always drop an item.
SAS: Clairvoyance Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips