SAS: Duplication is a Struggle Arms System (SAS) Ability in Scarlet Nexus. SAS: Duplication is an ability that becomes available when you have Kyoka Eden at Yuito's party. In Scarlet Nexus, is a combat mechanic of the game that allows the player to unleash unique Psycho-Kinetic Abilities. Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
SAS: Duplication Information
Struggle Arms System (SAS) is a brain-to-brain connection with a virtual cable that allows you to temporarily use your Companions' powers. The SAS menu is displayed in the lower right of the screen during battle. Pressing the corresponding mapped buttons will activate the SAS in that slot.
- Related Companion: Kyoka Eden
- Effect: By borrowing the Duplication power, you can duplicate objects to use for Psychokinesis. While active, enemy shells are easier to break and it allows you to attack with multiple objects. Extremely effective when you want to finish off multiple enemies at the same time. Additional effects will be added as you strengthen your bond with Kyoka.
SAS: Duplication Upgrades
By strengthening your bond with Kyoka Eden, through completing Bond Episodes, you can increase the level of SAS: Duplication and unlock permanent buffs and effects for this ability. By default, all companions start with Level 1, and completing the companion's related bond episode will increase the SAS level.
Level 1: Duplication
- While the SAS is active, one copy of a Psychokinesis object is made. It is also easier to break shells with Psychokinesis attacks during the effect.
Level 2: Increase SAS Recovery Sped & Guardian Vision
- Increases the recovery speed of the SAS: Duplication gauge.
- Also, when you are attacked there is a chance for a vision of Kyoka to appear and block the attack, negating damage.
Level 3: Duplication & Combo Vision
- While SAS is active, you create duplicates of yourself that attack with you.
- Using the corresponding buttons enables a Combo Vision in which Kyoka attacks from afar with duplicates.
Level 4: Assault Vision
- Attack an unguarded enemy and Kyoka will call out. Answer her by pressing the corresponding buttons and she will appear as a Vision and perform a special attack.
Level 5: Prolong SAS Effect & Extra Duplication
- SAS: Duplication effect time increases.
- While the SAS is active, create one more duplicate of yourself.
Level 6: Enhance Duplication
- While the SAS is active, one more copy of a Psychokinesis object is created.
SAS: Duplication Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips