SAS: Invisibility is a Struggle Arms System (SAS) Ability in Scarlet Nexus. SAS: Invisibility is an ability that becomes available when you have Kagero Donne at Yuito's party. In Scarlet Nexus, is a combat mechanic of the game that allows the player to unleash unique Psycho-Kinetic Abilities. Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
SAS: Invisibility Information
Struggle Arms System (SAS) is a brain-to-brain connection with a virtual cable that allows you to temporarily use your Companions' powers. The SAS menu is displayed in the lower right of the screen during battle. Pressing the corresponding mapped buttons will activate the SAS in that slot.
- Related Companion: Kagero Donne
- Effect: By borrowing the Invisibility power and vanishing, you will go undetected by enemies. You can sneak to the enemy's weak point and attack. Basic attacks, special attacks, and Psychokinesis attacks when the enemy does not detect you are always critical hits that apply massive physical and crush damage. Additional effects will be added as you strengthen your bond with Kagero.
SAS: Invisibility Upgrades
By strengthening your bond with Kagero Donne through completing Bond Episodes, you can increase the level of SAS: Invisibility and unlock permanent buffs and effects for this ability. By default, all companions start with Level 1, and completing the companion's related bond episode will increase the SAS level.
Level 1: Invisibility & Backstab
- Enemies won't detect you and certain attacks will be critical hits during SAS. Hold down the corresponding button and release it to do a Backstab for big crush damage. Effect nullified if you attack or take damage.
Level 2: Increases SAS Recovery Speed & Guardian Vision
- Increases the recovery speed of the SAS: Invisibility gauge.
- Also, when you are attacked, there is a chance for a Vision of Kagero to appear and block the attack, negating the damage.
Level 3: Sustained Invisibility & Combo Vision
- While SAS is active, invisibility will continue shortly even after attacking.
- Using the corresponding buttons enables a Combo Vision in which Kagero charges down foes.
Level 4: Assault Vision
- Attack an unguarded enemy and Kagero will call out. Answer him by pressing the corresponding buttons and he will appear as a Vision and perform a special attack.
Level 5: Prolong SAS Effect
- SAS: Invisibility effect time increases.
Level 6: Sustained Invisibility & Critical Invisibility
- The amount of time you can remain invisible after hitting with an attack increases.
- When Kagero is in the party, ehter is a chance for SAS Invisibility to automatically activate when your health goes below 30%.
SAS: Invisibility Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips