SAS: Pyrokinesis is a Struggle Arms System (SAS) Ability in Scarlet Nexus. SAS: Pyrokinesis is an ability that becomes available when you have Hanabi Ichijo at Yuito's party. In Scarlet Nexus, is a combat mechanic of the game that allows the player to unleash unique Psycho-Kinetic Abilities. Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
SAS: Pyrokinesis Information
Struggle Arms System (SAS) is a brain-to-brain connection with a virtual cable that allows you to temporarily use your Companions' powers. The SAS menu is displayed in the lower right of the screen during battle. Pressing the corresponding mapped buttons will activate the SAS in that slot.
- Related Companion: Hanabi Ichijo
- Pyrokinesis (Yuito): By borrowing Pyrokinesis, flames engulf weapons and Psychokinesis objects for the attack, and weapon combos will have an increased area. it increases damage to the enemy and can also cause the Burned Status when repeatedly used. It is effective against enemies with the Oiled Status. Additional effects will be added as you strengthen your bond with Hanabi.
SAS: Pyrokinesis Upgrades
By strengthening your bond with Hanabi Ichijo through completing Bond Episodes, you can increase the level of SAS: Pyrokinesis and unlock permanent buffs and effects for this ability. By default, all companions start with Level 1, and completing the companion's related bond episode will increase the SAS level.
Level 1: Pyrokinesis & Expand Weapon Combo Area
- While the SAS is active, weapons and psychokinesis objects are covered in flame and deal increased damage to enemies while also adding the Burn Effect.
- Weapon combos also increase their area of effect.
Level 2: Flame Current & Guardian Vision
- With SAS active, hold the corresponding button in mid-air to create a Flame Current and deal damage in a large area.
- Also, when you are attacked, there is a chance for a Vision of Hanabi to appear and block the attack, negating the damage.
Level 3: Increases SAS Recovery Speed & Combo V
- Increases the recovery speed of SAS: Pyrokinesis gauge.
- Using the corresponding buttons enables a Combo Vision in which Hanabi attacks around her.
Level 4: Assault Vision
- Attack an unguarded enemy and Hanabil will call out. Answer her by pressing the corresponding buttons and she will appear as a Vision and perform a special attack.
Level 5: Prolong SAS Effect & Burn Negation
- The time of the SAS: Pyrokinesis effect is prolonged.
- Also, you recover from the Burning Status, and damage is negated during the effect.
Level 6: Flame Thrower & Enhance Pyrokinesis
- During SAS, unleash a Flame Thrower on the 5th Weapon Combo Attack Hit, and you will be able to deal continuous damage by pressing the weapon attack button repeatedly.
- * Required skill, 4th Weapon Combo Attack Hit can be learned in the Brain Map (Skill Tree). Damage increases even further with a weapon combo.
SAS: Pyrokinesis Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips