SAS: Teleportation is a Struggle Arms System (SAS) Ability in Scarlet Nexus. SAS: Teleportation is an ability that becomes available when you have Luka Travers at Yuito's party. In Scarlet Nexus, is a combat mechanic of the game that allows the player to unleash unique Psycho-Kinetic Abilities. Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
SAS: Teleportation Information
Struggle Arms System (SAS) is a brain-to-brain connection with a virtual cable that allows you to temporarily use your Companions' powers. The SAS menu is displayed in the lower right of the screen during battle. Pressing the corresponding mapped buttons will activate the SAS in that slot.
- Related Companion: Luka Travers
- Effect: By borrowing the Teleportation power, pressing the corresponding button for steps becomes teleportation moves, allowing you to attack dangerous close-range enemies with quick strikes before retreating to a safe distance. Additionally, performing a weapon attack while in range of a target teleports you next to the enemy for a slash attack. It also allows you to move through walls. Additional effects will be added as you strengthen your bond with Luka.
SAS: Teleportation Upgrades
By strengthening your bond with Luka Travers through completing Bond Episodes, you can increase the level of SAS: Teleportation and unlock permanent buffs and effects for this ability. By default, all companions start with Level 1, and completing the companion's related bond episode will increase the SAS level.
Level 1: Teleportation
- During SAS, you can teleport as well as attacking an enemy you teleport to as long as you are in range.
Level 2: Mid-air Teleportation & Guardian Vision
- During SAS, you can mid-air teleport and use the attack button to teleport you next to an enemy in range and attack.
- Also, when you are attacked, there is a chance for a Vision of Luka to appear and block the attack, negating the damage.
Level 3: Increases SAS Recovery Speed & Combo V
- Increases the recovery speed of SAS: Teleporrtaion gauge
- Using the corresponding buttons enables a Combo Vision in which Luka appears, launches, and attacks continuously.
Level 4: Assault Vision
- Attack an unguarded enemy and Luka will call out. Answer him by pressing the corresponding buttons and he will appear as a Vision and perform a special attack.
Level 5: Prolong SAS Effect
- SAS: Teleportation effect time increases.
Level 6: Charge Teleportation Attack
- During SAS, you can use a Charge Teleportation Attack. Hold the corresponding button to charge, then release to teleprot to an enemy in range to deal damage in a large area.
SAS: Teleportation Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips