Scarlet Nexus Wiki Guide: Official 100% Walkthrough & Guide to all Psycho-Kinetic Abilities, Bonds, Equipment, and full guides for everything Scarlet Nexus.
Scarlet Nexus Wiki Guide: Unleash the Power of the Mind
Scarlet Nexus Wiki Guide: The Official Wiki for Scarlet Nexus! The game is a brand new JRPG developed and published by Bandai Namco Studios. Scarlet Nexus introduces a new and refreshing combat system to exterminate deranged mutants in a brain punk futuristic landscape of Japan.
Just as humanity was entering this new era, deranged mutants known as Others began to descend from the sky with a thirst for human brains. Highly resistant to conventional attack methods, extreme measures needed to be taken to battle the overwhelming threat and preserve humanity. Those with acute extra-sensory abilities, known as psionics, were our chance to fight the onslaught from above. To this day, psionics have been scouted for their talents and recruited to the Other Suppression Force (OSF), humanity’s last line of defense.
Scarlet Nexus Key Features
- Kinetic Psychic Combat: Using psycho-kinetic abilities, the world around you becomes your greatest weapon. Lift, break, and throw pieces of your environment to build your attack combos and lay waste to your enemies.
- Exterminate the Others: Deranged mutants that descended from the sky, highly resistant to conventional attack methods and defenses. Tormented by the constant pain of their mutation, they seek brains of living organisms to calm their madness.
- Discover a Brain Punk future: Explore and protect a futuristic Japanese landscape that combines inspirations from classic anime and western science fiction.
- Deep Story-Driven Experience: Dive into a complex story of bonds, courage, and heroism crafted by minds behind the iconic Tales of Vesperia.
- Struggle Arms System (SAS): A system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
- Drive System: By attacking or destroying enemies, your concentration increases, and you will enter a state of brain drive.
- Brain Field: While the brain space is activated, the user cannot attack with weapons, but can use powerful psychokinetic attacks without limit.
- Bond System: Brain messages, which can be exchanged with the brain like e-mail, and conversations in the hideout, will generate episodes for each character. Increasing your bond level enhances SAS connection and abilitiets.
Scarlet Nexus Gameplay
As up-and-coming members, you will be trained on how to wield your powers and learn to fight off the Others. As Psionics, you have been born with an incredible gift to manipulate the world around you. Through OSF training, you will learn how to consciously control your power, and use it to defeat the Others.
The Others cannot be destroyed by conventional weapons, their metabolism allows them to absorb energy through their skin. In addition, these beings have the ability to discharge excess energy or use it to maintain their lifespan. Your mission on the field will be to engage the Others in a psychological attack. Aiming at their core to either destabilize or destroy their brains has proven to be their only weakness. Are you ready to unleash the power of the mind?
Scarlet Nexus Release Information
Scarlet Nexus, the brand new JRPG published and developed by Bandai Namco Studios will be available on the following platforms: Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, and PC. The game's release date was June 25th, 2021.