The Urge to Train is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the The Urge to Train side quest.
A lot of people attend gyms these days. At this rate, my gym is gonna go under! You think you can help me?!
The Urge to Train Information
- Phase: Phase 5
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: Sports Gym Owner
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS Sclerokinesis is active, defeat 3 Brawn Yawn.
How to Unlock The Urge to Train
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: On the Main Street in Suoh, at the hook-shaped back alley on the branched-out side road, an NPC in casual wear with a blue jacket.
The Urge to Train Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
The Urge to Train Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
The Urge to Train Walkthrough
- Travel to the Abandoned Subway: Suoh Line 9 together with Gemma Garrison. Proceed onwards from starting area and you shall soon encounter multiple Brawn Yawns. Activate SAS: Sclerokinesis when defeating 3 of them.
The Urge to Train Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here