Totally Lost is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Totally Lost side quest.
Have you fought a Missin Pound Before? I think I could beat one if I slap one into the ground, but just can't think of a way to do that.
Totally Lost Information
- Phase: Phase 9
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: Worried Soldier
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: With Psychokinesis Finish, defeat 3 Missin Pound.
How to Unlock Totally Lost
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: On the Main Street in Suoh, on the the path with less branch-outs, right in the middle where the spectacles shop is. The Worried Soldier in red and black outfit.
Totally Lost Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Totally Lost Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Totally Lost Walkthrough
- Travel to the Museum Ruins in the Supernatural Life Research Facility. You will find Missin Pounds on Floor 1 in the rectangular room, along with more Others. Damage them and use the Psychokinesis Finish to defeat them on the last hit.
Totally Lost Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here