Trouble with Fire is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Trouble with Fire side quest.
You know there are some Others that burn up easily? I can’t stand thinking of those things coming into the city and catching fire.
Trouble with Fire Information
- Phase: Phase 2
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: City Equipment Maintenance Head
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS Pyrokinesis is active, defeat 2 Fuel Pool.
How to Unlock Trouble with Fire
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: Open area on the south side of Main Street, the Suoh city officer in red uniform standing by the pedestrian walkway bridge.
Trouble with Fire Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Trouble with Fire Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Trouble with Fire Walkthrough
- Bring Hanabi Ichijo along and travel to Mid-Level Shopping District in Kikuchiba together. Look for Fuel Pools there and defeat them using SAS: Pyrokinesis.
Trouble with Fire Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here