Verifying the Secret is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Verifying the Secret side quest.
The artist named Aki Shiroyama's works are so detailed. Aki could have some special eyes! It would be nice to verify it with clairvoyance!
Verifying the Secret Information
- Phase: Post-game
- Location: Seiran City
- Requester: Female Shiroyama Fan
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS clairvoyance is active, defeat 2 Vine Yawn. With Psychokinesis Finish, defeat 3 Missin Pound.
How to Unlock Verifying the Secret
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: At the Town Center of Seiran City, in the food court near the water fountain round table, Female Shiroyama Fan dressed in all white.
Verifying the Secret Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Verifying the Secret Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Verifying the Secret Walkthrough
- Travel to Memories of Rebellion in Sumeragi Tomb together with Tsugumi Nazar. At the area before the Save Point in front of the Objective icon, you will encounter aggressive Vine Yawns. Activate SAS: Clairvoyance as you land your last strikes to take them down. After that, travel to the Museum Ruins at the Supernatural Life Research Facility. In the square shaped area with pillars, you shall encounter several Missin Pounds which you could defeat using the Psychokinesis Finish.
Verifying the Secret Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here