Want to Learn More is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Kasane Randall. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Want to Learn More side quest.
Do you know the great artist Aki Shiroyama? He left behind many works inspired by Others. As scary as it'd be, I'd love to see an Other Suppression up close!
Want to Learn More Information
- Phase: Post-game
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: Male Shiroyama Fan
- Character: Kasane Randall
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS duplication is active, defeat 2 Juttie Chinery. With Psychokinesis Follow-Up Attack, defeat 2 Winery Chinery.
How to Unlock Want to Learn More
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: On Main Street of Suoh, in the little rectangular area at the construction barricade, the Male Shiroyama Fan wearing a blue shirt.
Want to Learn More Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Want to Learn More Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Want to Learn More Walkthrough
- Travel to the Construction Site at Mizuhagawa District. Run up the slope, jump off the platform, and run around the large circular well, then down stairs when you find the curved slope leading to the floor below. You shall encounter Winery Chineries there. Eliminate them using Psychokinesis Follow-Up Attack. Then, travel to the Memories of Impasse in the Sumeragi Tomb together with Kyoka Eden. At the large square arear near the Objective Icon and in between to Save Points, you will trigger Juttie Chineries to spawn once you step in. Dispatch of them while SAS: Duplication is active.
Want to Learn More Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here