Yuito Sumeragi in Scarlet Nexus is the playable character and main protagonist of the game. In Scarlet Nexus, players take control of Yuito Sumeragi or Kasane Randall who are new recruits of the Other Suppression Force or OSF, an elite force who is humanity’s last line of defense.
I should be able to handle any kind of Other with my psychokinesis power!
Yuito OSF Record
- HP: ???
- Power: ???
- Defense: ???
- Military Rank: Cadet
- Height: 173cm
- Hometown: Suoh
- Psionic Ability: Psychokinesis (Gravity Control)
- Weapon: Katana
About Yuito Sumeragi
In a far distant future, a psionic hormone was discovered in the human brain, granting people extra-sensory powers and changing the world as we know it. Just as humanity was entering this new era, deranged mutants known as Others began to descend from the sky with a thirst for human brains.
When he was young, he was saved by an elite psionic from the Others. Now, he joins an elite force and humanity's last line of defense called Other Suppression Force or OSF and strives to become an elite psionic and to save humanity from the Others.
Yuito Official Description
A bright and positive-minded young recruit with a kind heart. He is the second son of the prestigious Sumeragi family, his ancestor was the founding father of New Himuka.
The Sumeragi family has a long political lineage; with his father leading the current government, and his brother serving in the command at the OSF. When Yuito was little, he got almost killed by an Other, but a member of the OSF rescued him. Later, he enlisted himself in the OSF and endured intensive training, so that one day he could help the citizens of his city. He still cherishes the ear cuff he received when he was saved.
Yuito Sumeragi Gameplay
- Yuito wields a katana. By default, he uses the Myoho Muramasa, the sword Yuito has used since he was a cadet. The thin blade is ligth, so it's easy for novices to intermediates to handle in combat. It is engraved with the name of a famous ancient sword.
- Yuito Sumeragi is armed with the talent of Pyschokinesis. Unleash the power of his mind to lift, break, and throw pieces of your environment to build your attack combos and lay waste to your enemies.
- It seems players will be able to unleash devastating finishers to completely kill a weakened or low health enemy.
- Drive System: By attacking or destroying enemies, your concentration increases, and you will enter a state of brain drive. In this state, your attack speed and movement speed will increase, the Psychokinesis power will increase, the time it takes to use it will decrease, and you will be able to fight more rapidly.
- Struggle Arms System (SAS): Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members (Companions) by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable. With this system, you can borrow psychic abilities Pyrokinesis, Duplication, Invisibility, Teleportation, Sclerokinesis, and more of your party members and activate them for a certain period. By combining it with weapons and Psychokinesis, a variety of battle tactics become possible. The SAS gauge is used, and it is effective as long as the gauge lasts.
- Brain Field: Forbidden power comes with a price. The power of the brain to affect the outside world is increased to the utmost limit, and a special space is developed in which the user’s psychic ability is most advantageous. While the brain space is activated, the user cannot attack with weapons, but can use powerful psychokinetic attacks without limit. On the other hand, because it draws out power beyond the limit, it places a heavy burden on the user, so there is a great risk involved in continuing to use it.
- Yuito Battle Style: Yuito fights using his power, psychokinesis, and with his sword. The attack range of his sword is short, but he can overwhelm enemies with his fast attack. He attacks enemies one-by-one at close range.
- Yuito's Special Attack: Press while moving to perform a sweeping Moving Spin Attack in the wide area. The psychokinesis gauge will recover greatly, so adding this to combos allows you to fight while sustaining the gauge. It can only be used once per combo, but learning other skills can increase the amount of times in can be used.
Yuito Sumeragi Notes & Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- JP Voice Actor: Junya Enoki
Yuito Sumeragi Gallery