SAS: Psychokinesis is a Struggle Arms System (SAS) Ability in Scarlet Nexus. SAS: Psychokinesis is an ability that becomes available when you have Kasane or Yuito at the playable character's party. In Scarlet Nexus, is a combat mechanic of the game that allows the player to unleash unique Psycho-Kinetic Abilities. Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
SAS: Psychokinesis Information
Struggle Arms System (SAS) is a brain-to-brain connection with a virtual cable that allows you to temporarily use your Companions' powers. The SAS menu is displayed in the lower right of the screen during battle. Pressing the corresponding mapped buttons will activate the SAS in that slot.
- Related Companion: Kasane or Yuito
- Effect: Borrowing Psychokinesis from either Kasane (if you are playing as Yuito) or Yuito (if you are playing as Kasane) won't consume the Psychokinesis gauge. You will also be able to control all surrounding objects and use the Psychokinesis field to attack with all of them by pressing the corresponding buttons.
SAS: Psychokinesis Upgrades
By strengthening your bond with Kasane or Yuito through completing Bond Episodes, you can increase the level of SAS: Psychokinesis and unlock permanent buffs and effects for this ability. By default, all companions start with Level 1, and completing the companion's related bond episode will increase the SAS level.
Level 1: Enhance Psychokinesis & Psychokinesis Field
- While the SAS is active, Psychokinesis Attacks won't consume the Psychokinesis gauge. You will also be able to control all surrounding objects and use the Psychokinesis field to attack with all of them by pressing the corresponding buttons.
Level 2: Increase SAS Recovery Speed & Guardian Vision
- Increaes the recovery speed of SAS: Psychokinesis gauge.
- Also, when you are attacked there is a chance for a vision of Kasane or Yuito to appear and block the attack, negating damage.
Level 3: Combo Vision
- Using the corresponding buttons enables a Combo Vision in which Kasane or Yuito appears, launches, and attacks continuously.
Level 4: Assault Vision
- Attack an unguarded enemy and Kasane or Yuito will call out. Answer her/him by pressing the corresponding buttons and she/he will appear as a Vision and perform a special attack.
Level 5: Prolong SAS Effect
- SAS: Psychokinesis effect time increases.
Level 6: Enhance Psychokinesis Field
- While active, the Psychokinesis Field is enhanced, allowing you to control objects in a larger area.
SAS: Psychokinesis Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips