|Effect||Adds the Lightning Element to the character's weapon and attacks.|
SAS: Electrokinesis is a Struggle Arms System (SAS) Ability in Scarlet Nexus. SAS: Electrokinesis is an ability that becomes available when you have Shiden Ritter at Yuito's party. In Scarlet Nexus, is a combat mechanic of the game that allows the player to unleash unique Psycho-Kinetic Abilities. Struggle Arms System or SAS is a system that allows you to temporarily borrow the psychic abilities of your party members by connecting your brain to theirs via a virtual cable.
SAS: Electrokinesis Information
Struggle Arms System (SAS) is a brain-to-brain connection with a virtual cable that allows you to temporarily use your Companions' powers. The SAS menu is displayed in the lower right of the screen during battle. Pressing the corresponding mapped buttons will activate the SAS in that slot.
- Related Companion: Shiden Ritter
- Electrokinesis (Kasane Randall): By borrowing electrokinesis, the attacks and Psychokinesis objects will have electricity. It can inflict the Shocked Status when repeatedly used. It is effective against enemies with the Soaked Status. Additionally, weapon combos create sparks, making it easier to damage airborne enemies. Additional effects will be added as you strengthen your bond with Shiden.
- Electrokinesis (Yuito Sumeragi): By borrowing electrokinesis, the attacks and Psychokinesis objects will have electricity that increases the damage and can cause the Shocked Status when repeatedly used. It is effective against enemies with the Soaked Status. Also, weapon combos create shockwaves, allowing you to hit enemies at a distance. Additional effects will be added as you strengthen your bond with Shiden.
SAS: Electrokinesis Upgrades
By strengthening your bond with Shiden Ritter, through completing Bond Episodes, you can increase the level of SAS: Electrokinesis and unlock permanent buffs and effects for this ability. By default, all companions start with Level 1, and completing the companion's related bond episode will increase the SAS level.
Level 1: Expand Electrokinesis & Weapon Combo Range
- While the SAS is active, weapons and Psychokinesis objects are covered in electricity and deal increases daamge, and the shock effect is added.
- Weapon combos release a shockeave to deal damage to distant enemies.
Level 2: Electrokinesis Wave & Guardian Vision
- With SAS active, hold the corresponding button to activate an Electrokinesis Wave and deal damage in a large area.
- Also, when you are attacked there is a chance for a vision of Shiden to appear and block the attack, negating damage.
Level 3: Increases SAS Recovery Speed & Combo V
- Increases the recovery speed of SAS: Elecrokinesis Gauge.
- Using the corresponding buttons enables a Combo Vision in which Shiden attacks his surroundings, including the sky.
Level 4: Assault Vision
- Attack an unguarded enemy and Shiden will call out. Answer him by pressing the corresponding buttons and he will appear as a Vision and perform a special attack.
Level 5: Prolong SAS Effect & Shock Negation
- The time of the SAS: Electrokinesis effect is prolonged.
- Also, you recover from the Shocked Status and damage is negated during the effect.
Level 6: Electrokinesis Dome & Enhance Shock
- During SAS, activate an Elecrokinesis Dome on the 5h Weapon Combo Attack and deal damage in a large area.
- * Required skill 4th Weapon Combo Attack can be learned in the Brain Map (Skill Tree).
- Damage increases even further with a weapon combo.
SAS: Electrokinesis Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips