Trouble with Flying is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Trouble with Flying side quest.
Suppliers are having troubles lately. Bird-like Others are going after trucks, causing trouble. You think you could do something about that?
Trouble with Flying Information
- Phase: Phase 10
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: Market Store Owner
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: Use a Combo Vision with Kagero Donne, defeat 3 Marabou Pendu.
How to Unlock Trouble with Flying
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: On the Main Street of Suoh, the left side near the entrance, the Market Store Owner dressed in a suit.
Trouble with Flying Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Trouble with Flying Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Trouble with Flying Walkthrough
- Travel to Sub-Level Underground Facility in Kikuchiba along with Kagero Donne. You will find 3 Marabou Pendus right after going up the staircase to access Floor 2. Answer to Kagero's call and execute each Marabou Pendu with his Combo Vision.
Trouble with Flying Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here