For the Exhibition (Kasane) is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Kasane Randall. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the For the Exhibition (Kasane) side quest.
An issue arose during the exhibition. Some troublesome Others interfered with the transportation of the pieces. Do you think you can suppress them for us?
For the Exhibition (Kasane) Information
- Phase: Post-game
- Location: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Requester: Exhibition Staff
- Character: Kasane Randall
- Side Quest Objective: While SAS electrokinesis is active, defeat 3 Session Pound. In mid-air, defeat 3 Rainy Rummy.
How to Unlock For the Exhibition (Kasane)
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: In the large rectangular area on the right side of Suoh's Main Street, the Exhibition Staff wearing a suit.
For the Exhibition (Kasane) Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
For the Exhibition (Kasane) Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
For the Exhibition (Kasane) Walkthrough
- Travel to the Sumeragi Tomb, Memories of Pursuit together with Shiden Ritter. Travel forwards and you will soon encounter three Session Pound head on. Defeat them using SAS: Electrokinesis in the last hit. Proceed to then travel to the Abandoned Subway: Suoh Line 9, Inside the Abandoned Line. You shall see 3 Rainy Rummy in the distance in front of you right when you arrive. Dispatch of them using the jump + attack combo to lift them into the air, and kill them while airborne.
For the Exhibition (Kasane) Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here