Growing Other is a Side Quest in Scarlet Nexus, available when playing as Yuito Sumeragi. As opposed to Main Quests, side quests optional missions completed for achievement and minor rewards, with little to no impact on the Scarlet Nexus story progression. Side quests are assigned by NPCs, which players can manually accept and complete to obtain Weapons, Plug-ins, Visuals and Items. You can find relevant information in this guide on how to complete the Growing Other side quest.
Do you ever see Others that grow taller? I can't even get close to them, let alone defeat them. Would you go suppress them?
Growing Other Information
- Phase: Phase 8
- Location: Musubi’s
- Requester: Other Department New Member
- Character: Yuito Sumeragi
- Side Quest Objective: Use a Combo Vision with Luka, defeat two Base Paws.
How to Unlock Growing Other
Side Quests become available around Phase 1 and so forth. To identify a side quest, you'll find this icon on top of an NPC's head. The side quest icon can also be viewed on the map.
- Receiving Location and Requester: Left side (entrance facing up) of the Musubi's Restaurant Interior, the Other Department New Member dressed in blue blazer seated at the coffee table.
Growing Other Enemies
You can find the following enemies you'll encounter during this side quest:
Growing Other Rewards
The following rewards are provided to the player upon completing the side quest. Take note that players must report the Side Quest as "Complete" in the Quests Menu in order to formally close the side quest and to collect rewards.
Growing Other Walkthrough
- Travel to Old OSF Hospital, Old Ward together with Luka Travers. You will find one Base Paws on Floor 2, in an L-shaped room at a corner, near a save point and shop. Another one can be found on Floor 3, in the largest rectangular corner room. Make sure to save Luka's Combo Vision for the Base Paws' last ounce of health, as they can tank damage fairly well.
Growing Other Notes & Trivia
- Notes and trivia goes here